My blog is open to take review requests right now and I would need the following information (provided below) in order to see weather the book is something that would appeal to me 🙂 I’m only taking taking requests for romance novels (YA, NA, Erotica, Contemporary, M/M) and this is what I would need:
- Date of Publication
- Genre (Romance, Erotic, NA, YA)
- Standalone or part of a series?
- If it’s a series, when are the rest of the books coming out? (Put N/A if it does not apply)
- Is there a HEA?
- Is there cheating or a love triangle?
- Please provide a link for Goodreads and Amazon (if available)
Just a heads up that, I do get a lot of requests for reviews so I will not be able to review every book, and I’m truly sorry for that! I will only be replying to those whose book I do accept. Also, please note, if the rating is 3.5 or lower I will not review it but will tell you (the author) why I didn’t like it. You are more than welcome to do a giveaway along with my review, if you would like but it would have to be international because majority of my followers are from different countries.
Please let me know if you want me to send you the review as well. I will be posting here on this website, Goodreads, Facebook, Amazon, and Twitter.
Look at the bottom of the page for my rating system!
To contact me:
- Email me at: email@example.com
**MY RATING SYSTEM**
- 6 stars: A very rare rating. This book is phenomenal and went above and beyond what is required and also a book that captured my attention from the beginning to the end. There’s no words to describe it.
- 5 stars: I absolutely loved the book & definitely recommend it and will be re-reading it many times to come in the future!!
- 4 stars: I liked the book a lot! A great read and again, I will definitely recommend it.
- 3.5 stars: An okay book. In between not liking it and liking it.
There will be some – very rare – books that I won’t give a rating to but that’s not because I didn’t like it but because I thought that the book fell on many different rating scales.